- My Home: I love owning a home, until I have to fix things. It is so nice to truly have a refuge from the storm. I love coming home to a clean and quiet home.
- My Car: Gets me where I need to go and has not had any problems, knock on wood.
- My Bike: Road Bike, love that bike. I saved and saved for it and I have not been disappointed.
- My Phone: Isn't it great that it is so easy to stay connected with family and friends? What if we had to do it all through letters like in the old days...crazy!
- Katie's Luvsac. Needs no explanation, love that thing.
- My camera: I love capturing my favorite people on film, when I remember to use it.
- My Pearl Earrings: I love them and I almost wear them everyday.
- My Kindle: I love to read and it has made reading so easy, especially at the gym.
- My Computer: I couldn't do this without it.
- The scriptures (Book of Mormon, Bible, Doctorine and Covenants, and Pearl of Great Price): isn't it crazy at one time people couldn't and didn't have scripture in their home. So glad times have changed!
- Bonus One...my bed and down comforter....great combination of comfort and coziness.
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Material Possessions I am grateful for:
We had to work after Memorial Day, which is always very hard. We had to work Tuesday - Thursday. They were all just end of the school year d...
Blogger is so frustrating sometimes. I don't want to organize all these pictures so I am just going to go with it. Braxton had gro...
Saturday lots of extended family joined us in Fort Bragg for some fun. We ate delicious food and watched BYU stink it up and then headed to...