Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Material Possessions

Material Possessions I am grateful for:
  1. My Home: I love owning a home, until I have to fix things. It is so nice to truly have a refuge from the storm. I love coming home to a clean and quiet home.
  2. My Car: Gets me where I need to go and has not had any problems, knock on wood.
  3. My Bike: Road Bike, love that bike. I saved and saved for it and I have not been disappointed.
  4. My Phone: Isn't it great that it is so easy to stay connected with family and friends? What if we had to do it all through letters like in the old days...crazy!
  5. Katie's Luvsac. Needs no explanation, love that thing.
  6. My camera: I love capturing my favorite people on film, when I remember to use it.
  7. My Pearl Earrings: I love them and I almost wear them everyday.
  8. My Kindle: I love to read and it has made reading so easy, especially at the gym.
  9. My Computer: I couldn't do this without it.
  10. The scriptures (Book of Mormon, Bible, Doctorine and Covenants, and Pearl of Great Price): isn't it crazy at one time people couldn't and didn't have scripture in their home. So glad times have changed!
  11. Bonus One...my bed and down comforter....great combination of comfort and coziness.
Is my job a material possession? If it is that is at the top of the list. I am so grateful for my job every single day. Even on the bad days I am grateful for my job.

1 comment:

shauna said...

Is it bad that I totally forgot scriptures? That could be added to my list too. Isn't this fun?

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...