- The opportunity to take the sacrament
- Family both near and far
- My Sunday walks, even when it is FREEZING!
- Church music
- A day of rest
- That it is the official start of Christmas break
- Missionary farewells, I attended one this morning of a former student, talk about making me feel old.
- My job and the friends I have made with the adults I work with, the opportunity to get to know so many amazing families, and for students who make me feel like I made a difference in their lives.
- The Savior, his birth, life and death. The opportunity to reflect on this every Sunday but especially at this time of year.
Monday, December 19, 2011
Today I am grateful for....
I just have some cute pictures on my phone of my nieces and nephews that I want on my blog. I love these kids so much. They make me so happy...
Saturday lots of extended family joined us in Fort Bragg for some fun. We ate delicious food and watched BYU stink it up and then headed to...
Blogger is so frustrating sometimes. I don't want to organize all these pictures so I am just going to go with it. Braxton had gro...