- The opportunity to take the sacrament
- Family both near and far
- My Sunday walks, even when it is FREEZING!
- Church music
- A day of rest
- That it is the official start of Christmas break
- Missionary farewells, I attended one this morning of a former student, talk about making me feel old.
- My job and the friends I have made with the adults I work with, the opportunity to get to know so many amazing families, and for students who make me feel like I made a difference in their lives.
- The Savior, his birth, life and death. The opportunity to reflect on this every Sunday but especially at this time of year.
Monday, December 19, 2011
Today I am grateful for....
Here is my top 9 pictures from Instagram this year! I look at it and feel very conflicted. 2017 was not an easy year for me. I feel like ...
Blogger is so frustrating sometimes. I don't want to organize all these pictures so I am just going to go with it. Braxton had gro...
Saturday lots of extended family joined us in Fort Bragg for some fun. We ate delicious food and watched BYU stink it up and then headed to...