Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, December 19, 2011

Today I am grateful for....

  1. The opportunity to take the sacrament
  2. Family both near and far
  3. friends
  4. My Sunday walks, even when it is FREEZING!
  5. Church music
  6. A day of rest
  7. That it is the official start of Christmas break
  8. Missionary farewells, I attended one this morning of a former student, talk about making me feel old.
  9. My job and the friends I have made with the adults I work with, the opportunity to get to know so many amazing families, and for students who make me feel like I made a difference in their lives.
  10. The Savior, his birth, life and death. The opportunity to reflect on this every Sunday but especially at this time of year.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...