Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Family Time

 Before the funeral my family took a day trip to Fort Bragg. Like everyone from Oroville we love Fort Bragg. We happened to be lucky and be there on a really sunny and nice day.
We did a little swimming. Best decision ever was to wear my swimsuit. I only wish I had put it on sooner. It is the first time in years I was actually able to swim in the freezing water. I was loving it.
 We went to sand dollar beach where we played Frisbee, searched for sand dollars, walked the beach, and played in the water.
 Someone got a hold of my camera and took close to 50 pictures of Anthony modeling in the sand. Oh my is all I can say to that. I will add that he looks so much nicer with the haircut my mom gave him!
 We played lots of games and Jan and Lou's. We love to play games. We played settlers, qwirkle, and telestrations.
Oh and ate lots of junk while we played the games. We were so grateful to Jan and Lou for being gracious enough to host us all.
 Sam is mocking Olivia.
 Me and Aaron before he had to head off to work. Love that kid.
My Dad's flowers. He has beautiful flowers in his garden. He grows them to bring in the bees which then pollinate his plants. So Smart! But they look really nice as well.
 Little Braxton looking so cute. I love his face in this picture.
Panda giving Olivia some loves.
 Love this little girly.
 She has to give everyone a hug anytime she leaves and it takes like 20 minutes. Meanwhile Ben stands by trying not to get annoyed.
 I think this picture of Olivia and Ben is super cute. Olivia was playing a game with Ben that Katie's mom taught her. It's a super cute game and Olivia knows all the words. So fun to watch!
We spent a lot of time traveling but it was great to be with family. Somehow I don't have any pictures of my Dad or Mom and probably others as well. It was a little crazy.

After all the Utah people left my Dad and I headed back to my grandma's to help clean up the yard. It was a really fun few days. I was able to do a 20 mile bike ride by myself which ended with 3 miles straight uphill to Jan and Lou's and then Lou and I did an amazing ride to the coast the next day. We started in Boonyville and rode through the wine country and into a little beach. It was a great ride, 57 miles of greatness. I love riding my bike in new places.

Then we spent 2 days working hard at my grandma's. She cooked us awesome food and it is always so fun to get to sit and visit with her. We played a lot of games there too, of which my Dad won like 9 games in a row. Only a little annoying, especially when he started doing victory dances. I was scared and angry.

1 comment:

Grandma R. said...

Would have loved to see (mock) the victory dances. :)

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...