Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Another Boy!

 Seriously, we do boys in this family. I love little girls and especially buying little girl clothes but I must say both my nephews are adorable as well.
Little Andrew James Brown was born on Monday afternoon. It was so fun to go visit him and his parents on Tuesday. It is so fun to see how having a baby changes everything. His parents love this guy A LOT! And I do too. You expect, well at least I do, to see the change in the mother but both my brothers changed. Sam you are a changed man, take that advice from Ben!
And all of a sudden Caleb is so mature looking. I think he also looks handsome in this picture. I must say I have been very proud of Caleb since he has lived out here (knock on wood). He has really excelled at his job, made new friends, biked everywhere he needs to go, lost 20 lbs, and after some chats (my version of a PPI) with him about house keeping items we seem to have a great routine again at this house. His goal for getting the mission papers in is middle of December. YOU CAN DO IT!

Back to the little guy that absolutely refused to open his eyes last night. Andrew is just precious. And then at work today Sam sent me a text with this picture and I almost died. How cute is he? Yup I love him already.

And just for fun let's compare how these cousins don't look so similar at birth, we will see what the future brings.

Olivia                                                              Braxton                                          Andrew
 Although the siblings look quite similar. I just love being an aunt.

5 comments:

Angelee said...

I love his name. Andrew was a name on our list. I really wanted a little Andy. Anyway, he is beautiful. Congrats to Sam and Amanda. And, Caleb is looking good.

Oklahoma Running Mom said...

Congrats!! Being an aunt is the best. We're going to meet my new little nephew this weekend.

Unknown said...

LaNell those pictures are adorable. I love being a grandmother! I do love the picture of Caleb holding Andrew.

Parley and Katie Call said...

SO sweet. So jealous that you have a newborn to love. I can see why moms get anxious to have more babies....I am sad that the twins are already almost TWO. Being an aunt is the best! :)

Than and Erica said...

Tell Sam congrats from me! Babies are awesome and they definitely do change you. That is so exciting for them. and for you to get to hold that baby all the time!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...