Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th!!!

I love the 4th of July because all my favorite people are on holiday as well. Someone to hang out with, yo yeah! I was kind of exhausted all day but it was still fun. Apparently I overdid it yesterday, basketball, biking 28 miles in the 95+ degree weather, soccer game, and swam 1000m (which really isn't that far). Then I stayed up way past my regular bedtime visiting with Samanda.

This morning I got up early and biked with Amber. I wish I could say I enjoyed it but I was soooo tired and there was a ferocious canyon wind, so I can say I have had better days on my bike. We hit up the parade, 7 peaks, and barbequed. It was a great Holiday. I am too tired for fireworks. I really wanted to go see Kelly Clarkson at Stadium of fire but no one would go with me, BOO!

Here are a couple pictures from the parade. Andrew and Moki are getting along great. 

I love having Andrew around. Wish all my nieces and nephews were close. Holidays are so much more fun with kids!

Those are the only pictures I am going to post of today but I will add a few from are family vacation. Only the ones that look patriotic though:)
 Andrews blue eyes and two front teeth are to die for.
 I love this picture of Andrew and Caleb they both look so cute. I think I even love it more because Amanda is photo bombing it.
 Olivia is just strangling Braxton.....no biggie, not sure why he is crying about it.
 This little kid is so handsome and such a ham. It was so fun to take pictures of him this trip.
 His sister, not so much. She was a total stinker when the camera was involved.
 Amanda's blue sweater earned these guys a spot on my 4th of July post.
 Such a cute family.
 I am so thankful for the country in which we live. It is so hard to comprehend the sacrifices made so that we can live the way we do, but I am truly grateful and I know God had a hand in it. God bless the USA!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...