Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Best of 2013

 I love looking through my pictures at the end of the year. I am always shocked at how much I actually do every year. I can never remember all the little things or a lot of the big things, which is why I blog. 2013 was a great year!!! I spent lots of time with family. There were some changes in my life. Coaching changes, church responsibility changes, housing situation changes and I am sure there were others as well. My family was blessed. I picked my two favorite pictures from each month to highlight the year. This was so hard.

January: Snowshoeing
Andrews baby blessing
 February: Moki's first hair cut
 Visiting California and playing with my favorite little people
 March: Andrew
 Freezing at every track meet and cursing the sport (not a lot of options in March)
 April: California again, holy cow. This time for the Easter surprise!
Braxton at the beach. Maybe one of my most favorite pictures of all time
 May: Andrew the day Caleb opened his mission call
 Moki actually sleeping! In the car even.
June: Some of my favorite people, man I love these boys.
 Sending Caleb off. Amanda photobombing the picture is my favorite in this one
 July: Long awaited and anticipated trip to Hawaii
 The Napoli coast
 August: Gearing up for back to school. Bringing the dog to work
 Annual timp hike
 September: A selfie (not as much to chose from)
Erica visits Utah
October: California again
 Loving the Fort Bragg scenery
 November: Family comes here for Thanksgiving
 Moki feeling neglected while we eat our Thanksgiving feast
 December: If I had only picked two pictures all year it would have been these two. Running with my pup.
 This picture has been on this blog enough but it is hands down one of my favorite ever.
It was an amazing year. Can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for me!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...