Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas.....who's got time for that

Wow, I have never been so busy in my entire life. I wasn't home before 10pm after Monday all week. Between basketball, mutual. temple trips, oh and basketball I am having an extremely busy December. Good thing you can shop online or no one in my family would be getting any presents.

I know I posted this one last week but I love the way it looks with the edits I used on my phone. This little guy is so cute.
 I have not been the best dog owner the past month. Moki gets her runs, food, and some love but I have not made time to brush her. Due to the lack of brushing she had a few trouble spots and they had to shave her. Poor puppy!!!
 It does not stop her from tromping in the snow and playing with Titan. I bought her a snowman sweater. It keeps her nice and warm:)

If I were going to send a Christmas card it might look like one of the pictures below. Spoiled and happy puppy.
Yesterday I went to the temple with the young women. It was so nice. As busy and crazy as the week has been it was a great way to end the week. After we did baptisms we ate at the Nauvoo Cafe, which was delicious, and then walked around temple square. Our young women are great it is fun to spend time with them.
 One more week of craziness and then Christmas break!


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...