Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, December 30, 2013

Really the last post this year

Sam stopped by this afternoon with Andrew and I got a couple of really cute pictures of him and Moki. I rarely print pictures these days but I do print my blog book every year so I wanted to make sure these cuties made it in:)
 This little boy is so sweet. Moki always amazes me around kids. She is so patient with them. I love that about her. Let's be honest if she could not handle being around my nieces and nephews she would have to go.

1 comment:

The Finlays said...

Where do you print your blog every year? I am considering looking for a new place to have mine done and am looking for recommendations.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...