Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Andrew overload

I have been lucky enough to have the opportunity to watch Andrew on Saturday mornings when I don't have a basketball conflict. I love just playing with him and watching him love life. I can't help but take pictures. I have never thought it was weird that all my friends post so many pictures of their kids because who would not love taking pictures of children, especially the ones you birthed. Well I love taking pictures of all of my nieces and nephews. Every time I watch him I really try to make sure and get my camera out. So this post will be an Andrew overload, in case you didn't catch that in the title.

The first few pictures are from last Saturday when I watched Andrew.
 I love taking pictures in my upstairs tv room. The gray/blue paint in the background makes me happy.

 Andrew loves loves loves music. He really has for a long time. Now he is starting to dance.


 It's pretty much adorable!!!!
 This guy is so cute.
 The next couple are from my Sunday birthday celebration. He flexes his muscles these days.

 He loves to look out the doggie door. He has yest to be brave enough to actually crawl out the door. Moki was watching him real close on this afternoon.
 I love how he and Moki interact as well. Moki is so good with him and he gets so excited to pet her and feed her.
 He loves the Frozen soundtrack. His face lights up when one of those Disney songs comes on.
These last few are from today. We did the dishes together. This time I was smart and stripped him down at the beginning.

 This look is hilarious. He wasn't mad just eating and this is what the camera caught.
 Proof that he ate some egg!
 It wasn't all bad.
 This little man loves the being outside. He ran around chasing bubbles for a long time. He kept trying to pop them on his forehead.
 Then we took a break and went out front and he just ran back and forth on the sidewalk over and over and over. So Funny.

My heart melted a little this morning when he was so excited to see me. Love this little boy!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...