Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Ice Castles

 In Midway, Utah there are some ice castles. They are pretty neat but in my opinion a little overpriced. However Olaf is there and he is awesome.
 Don't get me wrong they were really cool.
 Just a little small for $10 a person in my humble opinion, but I am kind of cheap.
 Why do all the princesses need to be there. Utah is crazy sometimes. Maybe that is why they charge so much.
 It is all man made. I wonder how long it takes to get it as big as it is?
 I went with Katie and four of her nieces. Kylie, Tara, Cierra, and Abby.
 One more picture with Olaf. That was my favorite part.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...