Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, May 4, 2015

Moab

My Aunt Virginia has been planning a hiking trip to Utah for awhile. It happened to be this last weekend. It was a blast. She got to town on Thursday and came down to Alpine Days, the final track meet of the year. Why yes my team did do AWESOME, thank you for wondering. After the meet we met up with my Provo siblings and Loralie, Nancy, and Katie for dinner. We hit up Pizza Factory and enjoyed a delicious dinner.

That evening I had been talking to Amanda and mentioned that we were going to Moab. She had been wanting to go and so her and Andrew joined us. Both Virginia and I were so happy to have Andrew and Amanda along. I was so grateful that Amanda knows she is always welcome. Virginia mentioned really loving that as well. We headed out Friday mid morning.

We took our time traveling. With a Senior and a pregnant mama on board we stopped lots for the restroom and food. I didn't mind but of course I had to tease them! Virginia had rented an adorable little house and so Friday we got settled in, grocery shopped, and then checked out Arches National Park at sunset.
 I am amazed constantly at the beautiful world we live in. To me it confirms my faith and belief in a God who loves and cares about us each individually.
 Yes I realize these are the same.
 It's a little tricky having an active two year old in dangerous places.
 It was a great start to our trip.
We cooked Salmon, salad, and potatoes for dinner. This was definitely a no-nonsense trip.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...