Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Caleb came home

 This time we made sure that we made it to the airport before the missionary. We were early and got to hang out for a few minutes.
I actually brought my nice camera and took a few pictures with it, but I mostly used my phone.
 These kids are getting so big.
 Everyone was in a good mood:)
 Lots of people came home to show Caleb some love!

And then he came. . . . . .
 I was chasing kids around and got an up above view.
 All excited to have him home
Missionaries coming home really is the best.
Peace out airport!

It has been so fun to visit with Caleb and see how his mission changed him. He gave a great report to the high council and also a great homecoming talk. I love to see and hear about the lives he changes and the people he helped come unto Christ. There were challenges and trials but those souls he helped convert will forever be grateful for Caleb Brown. My parents also got a couple of letters from members in the areas Caleb served that talked about the impact he had in their ward. It is always so nice to hear other people praise the ones you love. I am so glad I was able to travel home for this special occasion.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...