Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Fast two years!

This kid comes home on Tuesday!!!!!!
I have been so crazy with summer work that I haven't had a chance to get excited, but yesterday it really hit me. Caleb will be home. I love Caleb. I am excited to see how is mission has changed him. I hope that it has helped him learn some lifetime habits that will influence the rest of his life. He served in one area for almost 10 months and the bishop there just sent the nicest letter about Caleb and the difference he made in that ward. Going on a mission is hard. The preparation can be hard and the experience has so many challenges but man the Lord blesses you. Love this kid and I can't wait to see him step off the airplane Tuesday at 4pm!

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Oh wow that was a fast 2 years! Fun fun!!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...