Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Andrews Birthday


This post is out of order. Lesson learned, don't wait a month and half before updating your blog. BLAH! Andrew had a birthday in October. For his birthday I wanted to spend time with him and let him pick out a present.

We went to temple square. I really wanted to see the big model of the Salt Lake temple so this was a selfish stop. The model is awesome so if you have a chance go see it!

Andrew is so fun and easy to spend time with.
 He used to not eat very much. So I thought we could share some fries. This kid started taking two fries at a time once he realized we were sharing. Little punk.
 It was a gorgeous fall day in Salt Lake.
 Caleb came with me. I let him carry Andrew when he got tired.
 Andrew picked out a toy from the Disney store. It was fun to hang out with him.

That evening we went to Amanda's orchestra concert. Emerson was not a fan. So I spent a lot of time with him in the hall. And conquered the bathroom with him in tow. I was pretty proud of myself. Not a big deal to all my mom friends I am sure.
 I think this is the only time he smiled because he was seriously grouchy most the evening.
Luckily he is so cute! It was a Saturday well spent.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Conquering the bathroom with kid in tow IS a big deal! I know I strapped one of my girls in the toddler seat once, but there aren't a lot of bathrooms with those. Hope your dad is still on the mend!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...