Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Randomness

 Here are some other pictures I want to remember and kind of remind me of what my daily life looks like. Moki and I have been hiking quite a bit. One Saturday in October we hiked/ran Stewart Falls. It was a gorgeous day.
Moki likes to lay on top of me while I read. Really???? She would never do that as a puppy. Sometimes I need comforting.
 There is a puppy barn in American Fork. You can go and just hold all the different puppies. So much fun.
 I got to babysit Andrew and Emerson. Sam and Amanda came to drop them off and as soon as they got to my house Andrew said' "Ok mom and dad you can leave now." Sam replied' "The feeling is mutual kid." So funny. Apparently three is his age for mischief.
 We had a fun night and both boys did great!
There have been some amazing sunsets in the evenings on the Y.



 It has only snowed once. LAME! I want some real snow so I can snowshoe.
My fridge died so I had to get all new appliances in my kitchen. It has been fun. Now I just need to paint in there. Oh and get rid of the microwave on the counter.

This has been such a hard month and a half but there has still been so much good in it. I am so thankful for family and friends and the love I have been shown as I have been so sad.

At the beginning of October I bought Sheri Dew's new book Amazed By Grace on CD. I listened to it four times before I went home for my Dad's surgery. Mainly because I realized I do not understand grace. Not even a little bit. I can report that I have learned a little about grace since then. I recognize that because of the grace I have been able to function. Go to work, exercise, do the bare minimum of my calling, attend the temple, laugh, smile, and live. Part of mortality is sickness and death but that does not make it easy, or less sad, or less scary. I am grateful I have a savior to rely on during challenges that are hard. I am not perfect at relying on him but I am trying to be better and I am grateful I have witnessed a little bit of grace the past month.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...