Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Back to Utah

I had to get back to Utah the beginning of August. I had cub scout day camp and collaboration for work. I was also ready to be back in my house. I did not get the exercise I am used to getting in July and my body was definitely feeling the effects of that. I was craving my normal diet and routines. It was still hard to go though. It has been really hard having a sick parent. Living in Utah means I can not help at all which is challenging at times. The drive back was long as usual but it was GREAT to sleep in my own bed.

I was the photographer at day camp. Here is our crew.
 Anthony and I went up to Sam and Amandas one day to hang out with Andrew. We had a great time swimming. Turns out a boat makes the pool really really fun.
 Andrew is a pro at swimming with his snorkel and fins.

 My grandma got all the kids these really cute towels this summer. So fun to see them use them.

 Andrew also had a sleepover at my house. He wanted to watch his show, on my bed, in his life jacket. It looked very uncomfortable to me, but hey he was happy.
 Emerson is loving food these days.
 I watched Emerson while Amanda and Andrew went to see Peter Pan at the Hale. He loves playing water so I put a little bit in my raft and he was in heaven.
 He also loves bubbles.
 Aaron and Jacklyn came to Utah and we had tons of fun with them. We did a seven peaks day with everyone in my family.
 Anthony, Aaron, Jacklyn and I floated the river one day.
 Life jacket are a must on this river.
 The Provo river is so much fun. I forgot how swift it is, especially compared to the Feather River. We shared lots of laughs while we floated along.
 The scenery is also amazing.
 Moki was very happy to be back in her own house.
 Unfortunately while Aaron and Jacklyn were visiting I also had to work a bunch of hours. I had a lot of catching up to do after a long summer away. Luckily I was able to work in the evenings while they played with my other siblings.

We also went to Trafalga in Lehi with Amanda and the boys. It was so fun. Andrew was in heaven.



 Aaron and Jacklyn left Utah the same morning I started back at school. I tried to go to bed early but all my brothers were downstairs laughing so I had to join them.
 Anthony and I went out to ice cream and I said I would treat. Little did I know he would go giant size. What the heck?
 I cut my hair off before school started. It has been fun to have a little different style.
 My dad got to got o church. Guys this was amazing!!! He had a great day and our family is so grateful. After nine months in the hospital he was so excited. So glad it worked out so well.
 I love love love hanging out with these cute boys!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...