Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Finishing up the travels

We spent our last day wondering around Cusco. We really didn't do much. My stomach was still upset and I was so tired. Really I was ready to be home. We kind of just wondered around and shopped.

There was some kind of dance festival happening in one of the main squares. We stopped and watched/listened for a little while.
 I love the bright colors they have everywhere in Peru.
 We also walked in some areas that were not tourist spots. It is always fun to see what kind of stores they have for the people that live in Cusco. It reminded me a lot of Taiwan, the smells especially.

And then it was finally time to pack up the world's largest duffle bag and head home. We had a lot of traveling ahead of us so I was anxious to get going.
Overall I really enjoyed my trip to Peru. The people were nice and helpful. I loved our hike. I loved seeing the villages and farming communities of Peru. I wish I would have done another excursion and had less time in Cusco. I also would have loved to do the Inca trail and have more time in Machu Picchu. Even without these things the trip was a success.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...