Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Aguas Calientes

After Machu Picchu we came back to Aguas Calientes and had a few hours before the train. We got to walk around the city and have one last lunch with our group.

Right off the bus I spotted a Dr. Pepper. It was in a little store. Doesn't seem like a big deal except that it is the only one I saw in all of Peru!!!! The main atttraction was that my stomach still wasn't normal and I could stomach soda but I can not stomach coke even when I am not sick. So this was a great find. I paid 8 soles for it, way too much but it helped me get some lunch down.
 Dr. Pepper should probably buy this picture from me:)
 We had to get a tourist shot in the main square.

 We had our last lunch with our trekking crew. It was actually kind of sad to say goodbye to everyone.
Then we went to a little cafe by the crazy river and used wifi until our train came.

 We had a long night getting back to Cusco. We rode the train for almost two hours and then we had a 2-3 hour bus ride. We were exhausted but excited to be back to our original hotel. And once we finished at Machu Picchu I was antsy to just get home.






No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...