Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Vegas and home

Amber and I flew into Vegas. Katie was nice enough to pick us up from the airport and give us a place to crash for the night. It was so fun to see her. I was exhausted but it was a great ending to long spring break. We always laugh and have so much fun together.
Katie is also very good at making sure we take pictures!

We got to visit and go to dinner and then we tried to visit some more . . . . .
 I think I was awake for two minutes. I told myself I would stay awake. Well that didn't happen. I am so thankful for my friendship with Katie it was so fun to see her for a little bit.

Sunday Amber and I attended a Sacrament meeting in Vegas and then headed back to Provo. My siblings were having dinner at my house so I got to come home to my sweet nephews. It had been like two weeks since I had seen them so I was having major withdrawals. They both greeted me with the best hugs and smiles. Man I love these boys.
 They loved the hats I got them from Peru. And Emersons cheeks are to die for.
 We played bubbles and enjoyed the chilly evening.



 It's is funny how two weeks really isn't that long but all of a sudden Emerson is saying words that you can actually understand. That was not happening the last time I saw him . He is getting so big.



When we went inside Emerson threw a fit. He was so mad we came in and that we stopped playing with bubbles. I let him cry about it for a second and then I offered him ice cream and he was good with life again.

This week the adjustment has been rough. I went to my workout on Monday and could barely lift weight. My muscles were spent. It is max week and I am not lifting anywhere near my max. It was also a busy week with track. I have gone to bed early every night and tried to get sleep but I think I will need this weekend to really start to feel normal again. My house is also a wreck. That will most likely get some attention this weekend as well. It is great to be home.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...