Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Summer Life

I can't resist spending time with my favorite little dudes. Love them so much. They bring so much JOY to my life.

Even if they are super grumpy while I watch them. He wasn't really bad he just refused to smile!
 He was a little happier upside down, today, with his mom.
 We get together most Sundays and it really is the best.
 Love these little dudes.
Camp took over my living room a couple of days before and after. So much stuff to pull it off. I was tired so I sat in my chair and just looked at it all.
When you are around Anthony he is always trying to sneak pictures of you. Super weird if you ask me. Sometimes he uses stupid snapchat filters. They do make funny pictures if you like that sort of thing. I am not a snap chatter so this was a first for me.
This week I am excited to get back to exercising and tackling some things around my house. Summer is the best!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...