Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Spring Break

FINALLY SPRING BREAK!!!!!!! Actually school has been so great this year. I am always excited for a break but right now I am loving my classes (knock on wood we all know that can change in an instant).

Amber and I decided to not rush out of town on Friday, which ended up being really really nice. We left Saturday morning. First stop Las Vegas for a good nights sleep and church before continuing on to Southern California.

I love Vegas this time of year. Warmer weather. Katie' hot tub. It is all a perfect combination.

Katie and I finally ate at the Everest restaurant I have been wanting to try. Let's be real, mainly because I have been wanting a picture in front of it.

Katie made sure we took pictures inside too:)
Pointing to the prayer flags.
My plate of food. i did like that is was a buffet so I could try lots of different stuff.
Finally pictures in front of Everest!!!!!!!!


 We also shopped at Marshalls, hot tubbed, laughed so so much, caught up, and rested. I love anytime I get with Katie!!!!

Oh and I used their massage chair a lot!!!! Too much actually my feet were so sore the entire time I was hiking. . . . . OOPS!

 It was so fun to catch up and laugh. I am so lucky to have Katie in my life!


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...