Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, April 12, 2019

They have my HEART

Sunday April 7th some of my sibling, Aunt Nancy and Aunt Loralie did a conference breakfast at Loralie's house. We did our usual aebleskiver meal. It was delicious and something I always look forward to. Watching conference with kids in the room is definitely the less effective way of doing it. I definitely need to go back and re-listen to a number of Sunday talks. Audrey was very distracting because she is adorable.




In between conference I headed to the park with the boys. We flew kites and played on the play ground. The weather was perfect for kite flying

 These boys are pretty cute.

Then we watched the afternoon session of General Conference. After Audrey, Moki and I hung out in the backyard.
 I got her these shoes and she hasn't really ever worn shoes so she was hilarious with them. She got more comfortable with them the longer she had them on.
 She is the most beautiful little baby!

 Nancy was the true hero of my spring break. She watched Moki so I could go and play. I really really appreciate that she was willing to do that. Moki was pretty excited to see me. Nothing like a reunion with your own dog to make you feel loved. She was happy to hang out right by me all day.
Conference weekend with family was great. It was so hard to go back to work this week after playing hard for so long. My heels have been so sore. Finally Tuesday night I popped all the blisters because they were killing me. The bottoms of my feet are still pretty sore but I think I am back on my normal sleep schedule so that is a plus. Now if the weather would just warm up so I can play outside more.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...