Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Summer

I love that in the summer I have the chance to do things with so many different people. Sometimes I get a picture, many times I do not:(

This summer Jacquie Carter and I have hiked every Tuesday and Thursday morning that both of us have been in town. I don't have a picture but I love hiking with her. We hike fast and visit about everything. It has been a blessing in my life. It has been extra great because we have been waking up early to continue hiking which is really good for me.

Amy Davis also in my ward has been great too. We walked on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings during the school year. We have walked at random times this summer but I soooo appreciate the company.

Amber and I were able to go to Goblin Valley and Rocky Mountain National Park. We both love to hike and bike and are always up for almost any adventure.

Angelee came to town and stayed with me and then I saw her again in California. I love spending time with her and her family. It was so fun to see her twice this summer.

Erica and I biked one evening. So fun! I don't have a picture but it was fun to get out and bike together.

Jana and I have played basketball and visited. She is the best because she lets me come hang out anytime. Sometimes I just can't be home alone and I am so thankful I always feel so welcome there. That in part is because of her husband Ben as well.

I promised Brittani Pugmire I would play basketball in the mornings when I was in town this summer. It has been awesome. I love seeing her and I love playing basketball. I am grateful she encouraged me to do so. There is a very fun group of ladies that play in Alpine and I have loved doing that some mornings.

Sariah was in town in July. We got together on the 10th and hiked in the morning. I love that we can catch up so easily. I love talking to her and it is so fun to be exercising while we do that. I fell really hard and messed up my leg and both wrists, totally lame, but the hike was great. I am still recovering from the fall but I am so glad we got to get out and spend time together.
Jeneca Beasley and I got together and biked one evening. It was so fun. She lives in beautiful Midway and the evening was perfect. We biked on the dirt trail that parallels the train above Deer Creek. It was soooo good to see her.
Hannah is the best. Seriously has changed my life having such a good friend at work. We both were doing a lot of different things this summer but we snuck in one camping trip, some lunches and a hike to Stewart Falls!
 I feel so blessed to have all these ladies in my life along with many others. It is such a blessing to have friends!



No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...