Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, August 4, 2019

The rest of California

Thursday morning after FortBragg we had breakfast and then loaded the car to head back to Oroville. We stopped and said goodbye to Grandma Brown and then were off. We stopped in Williams and had lunch. It was soooooo hot!!!!! We got back to my moms and we were tired. My mom took the kids to see The Lion King and I rested and cleaned. After the movie we had dinner and it was bath and bed time. The kids were meeting up with Katie's family the next day to go to a waterpark.

Friday the kids got up early. Olivia helped make breakfast and we just chilled until I dropped them off with their Grandma Cavanass. I hate saying goodbye to those kids. Just love them so much. I had so much fun with them.

Then I biked. My mom and I went to Marshalls and Ross. We met Aaron and Jacklyn in Chico for dinner. We went to Hulu's. Jacklyn's parents and sister were in town and so we had dinner with them too. It was so nice.

Saturday I biked in the morning and then hung out with my mom until the afternoon. In the afternoon I went and met up with Angelee. We did dinner and visited. It was nice to see her again. Then I stopped by Aaron adn Jacklyn's and watched a movie with them.

Sunday was church. I took Moki for a walk before church. I got home from the walk at 10:08 and church was at 10:30. I made it on time. I am proud of that! It was so good to see the Jagoda's at church. They are now home from their mission. It was fun to catch up with them for a minute. It was sooooooooo hot. Aaron and Jacklyn cam over for lunch. That was nice. Then I took a nap and tried not to move the rest of the day because of the heat.

Monday I biked, mowed my moms lawn, and then we headed to Jacklyn's to borrow their carpet cleaner. We used that on my mom's rugs. They looked so much better. Then we swam. Then I hung out with Angelee and swam some more. It was a great day.

Tuesday I made my way back to Utah. I biked before I left which was really nice. I also stopped in Reno and had lunch with Mikila. That drive is always so long. I didn't get home until 11pm.

California was great. I loved seeing all my family and spending time with them. I loved that we snuck over to Fort Bragg. I was proud of myself for biking 6 of the 10 days I was there. It is so hot there so that felt like a big accomplishment. I loved meeting Jen, Cody's wife. It was a great trip!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...