Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, August 4, 2019

My Mom was in Utah

My mom came to Utah while I was at Rocky Mountain National Park. We got to spend some time together when she got back. She was in town for almost three weeks so she got to do lots of visiting. She and I also watched Sam and Amanda's kids for an extended weekend. It is always fun to have her in town.

We took the boys to the children's museum one day. We visited Sam's family and swam on another day. We went to the zoo. She had a chance to visit all her siblings that live in Utah. We did Sunday dinner a couple of times. It was fun.

The zoo was fun but it was sooooooo HOT!!!!! It was fun to hang out with these cute kids. Amanda, Katie, and Loralie came too.


 On my Dad's birthday we swam at Sam and Amanda's with the kids. Amanda made a delicious chicken dinner. We ended the night having ice cream and singing happy birthday to my dad. That was actually so perfect!

My mom and I almost got all the kids to church on time when we had them:) Right as we were leaving Emerson had a NASTY poopy diaper. It got everywhere. He and my mom stayed home. Audrey was so cute in her little dress.

 While we were watching the kids we took them swimming. We went to the park. We played a lot at my house. It was low key and fun, well except poor Audrey was teething and seemed pretty miserable. Luckily Moki kept a smile on that girls face.
 Audrey loves the stroller.
 Emerson building a fort.
 My mom and I got Emerson a new bike for his birthday!!!!! So fun. He is already a champ on it.
 The plan when my mom flew out was that I would drive her home and visit in California for a little over a week. We stopped by Sam and Amanda's on our way to California so she could say by to the grandkids.

Emerson did not want to be in the picture.


We didn't stay too long because we had a long day of driving ahead of us.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...