Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

May

 May flew by this year. I don't know why but it felt so fast. I kept busy with work, exercise and starting to work more on girls camp. The weather was pretty chilly all spring. I was able to sneak in some hikes and bike rides but not as many as I would have liked.

we got new soccer goals at school. They are awesome. I just love the backdrop for my job. I am so thankful for my job and I am so grateful for the beautiful mountains that surround me in Utah!

Moki and I chasing the sunset one evening. We got out lots for walks, hikes and bike rides. I am doing 75 gard and so I have been completing two workouts a day. That works out well for this pup!
I upgraded my Mountain bike. Not completely necessary, but I got my old one in 2007 or 2008.

It has been so fun! It's an amazing hike. It has made me more conscoius of spending more time on a mountain bike. i have explored lots of new places and have been reminded of how hard Mountain biking is. It is really fun when Moki can tag along and run while i bike. Randal and I have been doing the Big Springs loop once a week. It is beautiful, great cardio, and super fun going down.

Here is Moki exploring while I try to catch my breath at the end of the uphill.

Stephanie, Katie, Randal and I went and hiked Red Lake on the Nebo loop. It's a hike we are going to do for girls camp. We sped hiked it one evening. I needed to do it so I could try to estimate how long it will take the young women. It was really pretty and Moki was in heaven.

I am going to miss my 9th graders. I worked with some of the best kids this year. My basketball girls especially were so hard to say goodbye too. I am giong to miss them. i wish I had a picture of all of them. Evie was my TA. She was AWESOME! She took this selfie on my phone one day so that is what I have to put on here:

Bette and Brooklyn stopped by my gym the last day of school. I made them take a picture. They made basketball and class so much fun this year. Love these girls so much. I am excited to see how life goes for them.

Moki gets so tired when she runs while I bike. She is done for the night when we get home. She is the cutest when she is sleeping.

Sam and Amanda snuck away to Capital Reef for a weekend. I had the kids. Audrey ended up with me in bed sometime in the middle of the night. I ended up going to the couch because somehow this little three year old can take up an entire queen bed:)

We celebrated Dan's birthday with a Sunday dinner at mt place. I made sweet and sour chicken. It wasn't quite a good as my mom's but it was good. Audrey was being so silly while I was cooking.


She cracks me up with her facial expresions.


She makes life so fun.

School ended on the 27th of May. It was really nice that we got out on the Thursday before Memorial weekend. It meant we got a long weekend and no worrying about school the next week!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...