Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

April, after Spring Break

 Coming home from a trip is exhausting, especially international trips. The rest of the month flew by. I spent it working, hiking, biking, and playing lots of basketball. Basketball was awesome this spring. We were able to play two times a week most of the time. It is still one of my favorite ways to exercise. The weather was weird this spring. I didn't bike as much as I would like too, but I did bike lots to and from work.

 Andre played on a flag football team and Emerson played on a soccer team. I made it up a few Saturday mornings to watch their games. They both played so hard and loved it. So fun to watch and support them!

Audrey's birthday was in April. I decided she needed a pink bike. I found the cutest one on KSL. It was cheap but it great condition. It's a tad too big but I need to work with her on riding it.

Moki finally got a much overdue haircut. I am sure she felt great having short hair again. It took six weeks to get her in so she was really really long and matted.
I had Sam and Amanda's kids overnight. We swam at the rec center. It was so fun. The kids swam and swam and swam. Audrey thought this sign was hilarious!
The next morning we hiked the Y. They all did amazing. Despite the fact that all three kids say they hate hiking, they are actually good at it.


Audrey did need a ride down, but she walked all the way to the top!

The kids were excited to be done!



No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...