Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Memorial Day Hike

 I had a fun hike planned for Memorial Day. Jacquie and Eriuc Carter and myself have been hiking on Tuesday and Thursdays all spring. Jacquie and I have hiked for years. This year Eric, her husband, started to join us. It has been really fun. We decided to do a longer hike on Memorial day. We hiked from Slate Canyon on the Bonneville shoreline trail to the Y trailhead, then up the Y and beyond until we ran into the Slate Canyon trail, then we came down Slate canyon. We started at 6am. I am glad we did because it was hot when we were finishing. Eric led the way with a fast pace. I was feeling a little off that day. I appreciated having people in front of me to keep me moving. I felt awful for the first hour or so uphill. I think I had a little sickness that Sam and Amanda's kids had. I wasn't full on sick but I did not feel great. The hike was great though.



I am so glad we did it! We ended up hiking 9 miles in just about 4 hours. It was a great way to start Memorial Day!


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...