Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Chritmas

 My mom flew to Utah on December 18th. She stayed with me the entire time she was in Utah. I loved having her around. We got to visit, visit lots of family and relax some. We actually sis something pretty much every single day she was here. She was here for almost two weeks. Games were played, food was eating, and memories were made. 

We did Christmas Eve at my house. I was more than happy to host. I love gathering everyone together even though it can be so much work. We made yummy food, read the Christmas story and opened all the presents. All the Browns that live in Utah were her along with my mom and Nancy. It was a successful night.

I made everyone take pictures before opening presents. The kids were good sports, especially considering the anticipation:)




I made the adults join in too!









My favorite part of the evening is that we took turns opening all the presents and so we got to see everyones reaction. It was really fun. The kids did amazing at being so patient. We spent a couple hours opening presents because we all took turns. 

This girl and her faces!


It was a great evening. Sam and Amanda stayed way later than normal and everyone was in a pleasant mood.

Christmas Day we spent at Dan's house. It was so nice to sleep in. Amanda made delicious cinnamon rolls. I can't remember the last time I had a cinnamon roll but hers were so yummy. We went to the park, played games and just hung out. We had lots of yummy snacks and ended the evening with a ham dinner. 


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...