Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Second Cousin Fun

 My cousin Sharee and her family were in town for all of Christmas break. Her twin boys are similar in age to Andrew. We decided to meet up a couple of times and have some fun.

One afternoon we went to the Provo Rec Center and spent the afternoon swimming. It was so fun and the kids played hard and for so long. I didn't take any pictures but it was a great way to let them all get their energy out. They all found activities in the water they enjoyed. There were four adults: Katie Ricord, Amanda, my mom and me. We had lots of supervision to keep track of everyone. After swimming we came to my house and had dinner and played a couple games. It was a busy/active fun afternoon and evening.


My mom and I took Sam's kids for two nights. That gave us lots of one on one time with the kids. We spent one evening decorating gingerbread cookies.





Another afternoon we headed up to Loralie's house. Here we met up with Katie, who had Sharee's twins, so we could go sledding. Then Kris Ricord and kids met us at the sledding location. It was a very fun afternoon. The kids lasted for a couple of hours with very little complaining. They played so hard.


Kiera was so good to Audrey. She took her down the hill over and over.
My favorite quote of the day was Audrey yelling, "I want to go fast, faster faster." She was so hilarious and had no fear.
Trying to get a group picture. It didn't work out to well.



The kids were exhausted after this adventure and so was I. We got warmed up and watched a movie to finish off the night!


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...