Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Hiking In The Super Cold Weather

 The first Saturday of Christmas Break Jacquie Carter, Eric Carter and I hiked up to the Rock Canyon lookout. It is a moderately steep 5 mile round trip hike. I hike it most Saturdays with Amber. We started early and it was soooo cold. When we finished it was only 18 degrees. Somehow we survived but man I was so so so cold. We took a couple pictures at the lookout and you can feel the cold when you look at them. I could barely get my face to smile!

All the hair that was exposed was frozen. I took another selfie back in the car. Just a reminder of how chilly it was.


I am so grateful for the Carters. I love hiking with them. We hike most Tuesday and Thursday mornings. It is good for my physical body and my soul. We have taken January off because of how chilly it has been and I have definitely missed it.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...