Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Lambeau

 Jana and family headed to California the day after Christmas. They have a pretty new puppy that couldn't be home alone so I volunteered to watch him. His name is Lambeau and he is the cutest. Moki and Lambeau get along great. Lambeau did really well at my house and it was so fun to have him. Moki was so tired when the week was over. I think it was hard on her to have so much energy in the house all the time:) Lambeau joined us on multiple hikes and it was fun to introduce him to hiking in the beautiful Utah winter.

Amber, I and the two dogs hiked the south fork loop right after we got fresh snow. It was a super cold day but the dogs didn't seem to mind.

Another afternoon we went up rock canyon. I tried to get both dogs in a picture with this decorated tree but it did not happen.

I  also walked the shoreline trail a few times with the dogs. 


I went outside to take the trash out and I had two dogs keeping a very close eye on me.

Just being such a good little pup!
I let him lay on me when I was on the coach. Not something he is allowed to do at his own house. I loved having a cuddle buddy in the evenings.

Lambeau really was super easy and fun to have around. I always enjoy being able to get some extra time outside during Christmas break.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...