Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, July 3, 2022

Wrapping up the school year.

 Audrey turned four in April. We spoiled her! Probably more than we should have but it was so fun. She is the cutest little girl with so much personality. It was fun to give her so much love and attention.



Sam and Amanda's kids played spring sports. Audrey and Emerson played soccer and Andrew played football. I made it to game on two different Saturdays. It is always so fun to cheer on these kids. It also brings back so many childhood memories.


During the spring I fell while hiking and split my knee open on a rock. I ended up having to get stitches. It was a big BUMMER! It wasn't too painful until about four days post injury. Then I was in quite a bit of pain for a couple of weeks. I ended up with seven stitches. The injury healed pretty well. My knee is still very tender but it gets a little better everyday. I am definitely too old to be falling so hard.


My poor knee is just so ugly with all the scars.
At work in April we had a teacher work day. We worked har din the morning and then played softball together in the afternoon. It was really fun to chill and enjoy each other. My work isn't always great at relaxing and socializing during work hours. It is always nice when we do get time to have a little fun.
Tanner and Hannah arranged the softball game. The teachers that wanted to come out and play did. It was a success.


I had the chance to take my students to hike Stewart Falls right at the end of the school year. Anthony hiked it with me the day before so I could make sure the trail was in good condition for my students.

Stewart Falls is one of my favorite hikes. Lori Atoa, a secretary at Lakeridge, came and hiked with me and my students. It was a beautiful day and my students did amazing!

The school year finished off strong. The start of the year was hard for me. Once I finished coaching sports things slowed down and I feel like the end of the year was great. There are a lot of changes at my school for next year. Change is always good but also a little scary. We have a new administration. I am excited about their vision for Lakeridge. I have given a lot of time and energy to the Lakeridge community and I really do want to see the students and families there succeed.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...