Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Emerson's Birthday

Sam and Amanda were going to be in Idaho for Emerson's birthday and so we decided to have a party a few days early. It was so fun. We had dinner at my house, played games, opened presents and then went mini golfing. I think Emerson had a great time. He was so excited to open presents! 

I used a gift card I had to get him an ice cream cake from coldstone. It was actually really delicious.
We all chipped in and got him a slack line ninja course. I think he really liked it. His parents came up big by getting him a hover board. He was so excited! It was so cute/fun to watch him play.
He got monopoly deal so we had to play a few rounds before we went mini golfing.
Audrey was obsessed with the ribbon Nancy put on her present. She let me put it in her hair. She looked so cute.
We had so much fun mini golfing. I can't remember the last time I mini golfed. We laughed a lot.
Emerson had a great party and it was so fun to celebrate him.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...