Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Aaron and Jacklyn Came to Visit

 Aaron and Jacklyn came to Utah! It was a last minute decision and it was so fun to spend some time with them and Tyla. They came in really early Friday morning and we packed in as much fun as we could. Friday we went to Highland Glen to paddle board, JCW"s for burgers and then finished the night at my place for games. Anthony and Amanda and the kids joined us for paddle boarding. A storm cut our time short but we had some fun first!







Andrew came with us after the swimming because he wanted some more fun with us. After JCW's we spent the evening playing Camel Up.

Saturday I woke up and went on a bike ride. Andrew and I hung out at my house while Aaron, Jacklyn and Tyla met people for lunch. Then we met all my siblings at the rec center for some swimming.




After the rec center everyone came back to my house. I made some yummy food and we finished the evening with games. Another very late night. I was feeling very tired from the late nights.

Sunday I got up and took Tyla on a nice long walk before church. it felt great. Then we went to church.
I caught this cute picture of Tyla and Jacklyn on the way into church.

We ditched church after sacrament meeting and I took the best nap ever. I really needed that because I was so exhausted. Then we headed up to Dan's for dinner. He made some yummy food and we celebrated Amanda's birthday.

Then all the girls snuck away for our second sister in law hike. It went much better than our first, we got back to the cars before dark!

Monday I watched Tyla so Aaron and Jacklyn could go to the movies. Then we ran a bunch of errands. We stopped at the outlets to shop. They were a let down.



After shopping we went to Caleb and Anthony's. Sam and the kids came up too. We swam at their pool. Then we went to dinner. 

This morning Tyla and I got in one more walk and then Aaron and Jacklyn packed the car and took off. They sent me this cute picture of Tyla at a rest stop.

It was so fun to have them in town. It was busy and I am tired but it was so great.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...