Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

First Sister In Law Hike

Anthony, Brooke and I had been talking about hiking Silver Lake for a long time but we could never get our schedules to line up. Finally I told Brooke we should just go without him:) This was at a Sunday dinner and so we also invited Megan and Amanda to join us. We settled on a day and made it happen! I was so excited to have an evening with these ladies. The only bummer was that we couldn't start until Brooke was finished with work, so it was late by the time we got to the trailhead. We knew we would be hiking some in the dark and so we were prepared.


We were greeted with a beautiful double rainbow at the start of the hike. We also had a little rain off and on. It was a really cool evening in the mountains which was nice because it has been so hot in Utah this summer.


I love these ladies so much and am so glad they are all a part of my family!


 The hike ended up taking us a quite a long time but we had so much fun. I felt like I was smiling the entire time because it was so nice to spend time with these girls without my brothers around:) We were so late getting back that we had everyone worried. Luckily we were safe and had so much fun. We decided we need to make girls night a more regular thing.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...