Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Sam and Amanda's Kids

 My mom was in town for a couple of weeks at the beginning of July. She stayed with me and we spent time visiting lots of different people. We had Sam and Amanda's kids for a few days starting on July 4th. The morning of the fourth my mom did the parade with Sam and Amanda and kids. 



Then we hung out at my house and had a bbq at Dan's. My mom and I brought the kids back to my house with us. We got home just as my neighbors were doing fireworks.

On the 5th we started the day biking/jogging/walking the Provo River Trail. All the kids were on bikes, I jogged with Audrey and my mom walked. We went almost 3 miles. Audreys little legs were soooo tired. The kids all did awesome.

Emerson climbed a HUGE tree.

Audrey was so cute. She woke up and had her swimsuit on before I was out of bed. She was so excited to swim later in the day. It was so funny.
They are doing construction on the trail so we had to turn around at this point.

There is a fun little stop with a tire swing and a regular swing. We let Audrey rest her little legs and played here for a while.
Emerson or Audrey, I can't remember who, found a heart shaped leaf. So cute!
We stopped at a splash pad on the way home so the kids could cool off. Then we had lunch and headed to the rec center. The kids and I stayed until it was almost closing time. They swam and played so hard. We were all exhausted by the time we got home and back to my house. Everyone slept great!

The next morning we took the kids up to Bridal Veil Falls. This is an easy walk. The kids climbed and played in the water for a while. It was a nice morning activity.










After Bridal Veil Falls we went to Costco to grab some pizza. I had to document the fact that Audrey let me do her hair everyday, nothing short of a miracle!

We took the pizza to the park by the rec center so the kids could play. Emerson had been asking to try out the park. It was so hot but we endured the heat for an hour while the kids played. We did some screen time after that. We had an early dinner so we could head back to the rec center and swim. The kids really enjoyed the rec center. We had a great time. My mom joined us this time as well.

Amanda came and got the kids early the next morning because they had dentist appointments. It was a fun couple of days. My mom and I were tired but I always love spending time with those kids.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...