Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Fall Break Day 1: HWY 1

 This year I decided to go visit Sariah for fall break. We had the best time. I love how we catch up so easily. She was such a huge part of my life post mission at BYU. I am sad we only see each other about once a year and usually for a very short hike/visit. It was great to have so much time with her. I flew to San Francisco on Wednesday morning early. I got to fly from Provo which was amazing. I landed and picked up my rental car. I decided to take the scenic route to Pismo beach, where Sariah and her family live. I drove HWY 1 from half Moon Bay all the way down to Pismo. It was beautiful. It ended up taking a very long time but I really did enjoy it.














I took my time, I would have stopped more but I wanted to get to Sariah's by dinner. In the end I was still a little late for dinner. I stopped in Monterrey for lunch. I walked on Carmel Beach. It's a beautiful white sand beach. I stopped at Sand Dollar Beach and explored the low tide. Then I stopped where the elephant seals hang out. I would have loved to hike but there just wasn't time. It was a great trip but I was excited to get to Sariahs.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...