Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Fall Break Day 3

 We set out on another hike in the morning. We hiked on some hills in between San Lois Obispo and Pismo Beach. It was really foggy and so I didn't take any pictures. It was a great hike. Then we rode bikes from her house in Pismo Beach down to the pier. We watched surfers, got some lunch, saw some whales and dolphins and just hung out. It was cloud covered so perfect weather to just hang out.

We headed back down to the beach in the evening at low tide and walked along the beach so I could try and find sand dollars. There were so many. It was awesome! There were also so many clams. Pismo Beach is known for both. I loved the beach by the Pier it had the best sand and went along for a very long way. It was a really nice evening.



I didn't take many photos this day. I loved riding the beach cruiser around. There is something so magical about the beach and I was feeling it all day. It was another exhausting day!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...