Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Fall Break Day 4

 My last day on vacation, so sad. It was Saturday so we had Sariah's boys. We took them to Avila beach and the pier there to explore. Her boys were definitely over it, but they did a good job of hanging in there. The morning started with fog and rain but by the time we finished the sun was out.

The afternoon was spent with some down time and little kid soccer games. Sariah and I were able to sneak away again in the evening and go for a hike. We had put it off and were so glad. It is a hike that takes you up above Pismo and it is much better if you can see the ocean. The fog had melted away by the earlier afternoon so we got to see the ocean the entire time. So fun to have Sariah show me all her fun outdoor spots.

Afterwards we made dinner for her family and then snuck away for ice cream. I loved loved loved spending time with Sariah. She lives in such a beautiful place and enjoys such a unique life. It was so fun to catch glimpses of it all. I am definitely excited to go back if they will have, next time I will hopefully drive and bring my bikes!


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...