Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Fall Break Day 2

 Sariah and her family had just started a remodel and so I was so grateful they still let me come visit. It was a crazy time for them. We still did so much and I am so glad I decided to go.

We started Thursday morning with a hike up a mountain in San Luis Obispo. It was a nice incline with great views from the top.


In the afternoon Sariah has some appointments with her boys so I went and checked out Morro Rock.





In the evening we walked on the beach that is walking distance from her house. We enjoyed a beautiful evening with her boys.




It was an awesome first day and we had so much fun catching up!



No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...