Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, April 6, 2008

FOR ANGELEE

This week was parent teacher conferences and so I wore a skirt two days and naturally recieved a number of compliments from my students because they are not used to seeing me in a skirt. Well on Thursday it was back to a normal day and I was in my track warm-up suit because we had a meet later that day. I walked into the room after clearing out and locking the locker room and this was the interaction we had.

Student 1: Ms. Brown you look really cute.

Me: Thanks

Student #2: You told her that last class why do you always tell her she looks cute. (That is when I was in a skirt)

Student #1: I really like all of Ms. Browns clothes she always looks cute.

I was laughing because Angelee advised me not to always listen to the compliments of my students becasue apparently they don't always give the best fashion advice. To that I say 8th graders are a little different then 1st graders. I will add that this particular student is an athlete so naturally she would like warm-up suits as well as my normal clothes.

3 comments:

Angelee said...

I cannot believe that aaron is almost home. holy cow! Yes, I'd trust 8th grade opinions more so than 1st graders.

shauna said...

That was good advice on the mud. I don't want it to be that my kids can never have fun and get dirty, but, financially, we don't have money to keep buying clothes! It wasn't really difficult to clean them up, either. Thanks.

Katie M. Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...