Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, April 13, 2008

SPRING BREAK!!!


It is finally spring break. I am so excited to have a break from teaching, school, and coaching. Sam was willing to accompany me on the trip so he can help with the driving and hang out because he has spring break this week as well. I just wanted to post a picture of my car as we headed out of Provo so you could see all the fun we are going to have. PS-Today was the first day it felt like spring in Utah. I am soooo ecxited to be in Vegas with Katie where the weather is warm.

4 comments:

Cameron and Katie said...

Take me with you.

Hepworth Family said...

I want your pink bike! That is awesome! You guys are lookin' good Lanell!

Parley and Katie Call said...

I just have to say it was a hilarious sight when she pulled up to the house. Right now I have 2 bikes and 2 kayaks in my yard. She was so worried that the kayaks might get stolen too...she wanted to keep them in our garage but if you've seen our garage, then you know that won't work! Oh, and don't worry, she has her rollerblades too. I finally asked her,"What didn't you bring?" I love you LaNell! :) It's so much fun when she comes to town!

Katie M. Brown said...

holy smokes!!! sam is so skinny!!! i hope you guys have fun...i won't tell ben because i am sure you know what he will say...i always knew sam was her favorite brother...

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...