Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, April 20, 2008

LAS VEGAS

Our first stop was in Vegas to hang out with Katie and Parley. I woke up early and was able to bike the 1st day, but the 2nd and 3rd day there were 50 mile am hour winds and so Sam and I went to Red Rock and took a little hike. It was really windy so we didn't hike to long. The sun was out and it was warm but the wind was not fun. I complained about it both days because I really wanted to bike.
We did some shopping and some eating out. I ate way to much. It is back on the exercise and diet plan now that I am back in Provo.
We went to the Bellagio Hotel and looked at their exhibit. The theme was butterflies. It was absolutely beautiful and I always love how good the flowers smell.
And we got to do a session in the Vegas temple. It was mine and Sam's first time seeing the Vegas temple so that was really fun. The temple was beautiful the celestial room was amazing. All in all Vegas was great. I was able to catch up on some much needed sleep so that was really nice as well. I feel bad because whenever I go to Katies I always sleep so much because it is vacation and that is the only time I have to catch up on it. Thanks Katie and Parley for letting us stay with you. It was lots of fun.

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angelee said...

I'm not going to lie, it sounds like you guys had a good time. I am jealous you got to see katie and jennie. And, I love Sam's fingernails.

Parley and Katie Call said...

"I'm not going to lie", but you are busted for putting that nasty picture of me on there. :) But I'm so glad you came to visit!

Angelee said...

KJL is right. That is not the best picture of her. We still love you Kate.

Big Mama said...

It sounds like you had a blast on your Spring Break! Sweeeet! I love the pics and seeing everyone! I haven't seen Jennie is forever!

Parley and Katie Call said...

Thanks, Snac, for your support and pointing out the obvious! ;)

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...