Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Aaron is Home!!

Aaron came home safe and sound on June 12th. It was a crazy few days leading up to his homecoming all of Palermo was on fire and our house was crazy as family members arrived to meet him at the airport. He flew into the Chico airport. It was really fun to be at the airport when a missionary comes home, other then my own homecoming I have never been at the airport for a missionaties return. From experience it is a lot more comfortable not being the missionary returning home. It was lots of fun to be reunited with Aaron and to have our family all together for the first time in 4 years and two weeks.
One of the first things my brothers did was begin the measuring game to see how tall Aaron is compared to everyone else in the family. It turns out that he is now the shortest brother in the Brown family. Caleb and Anthony passed him up while he was gone and Aaron really did not grow much. I guess he will be the shorty in the family as far as the brothers are concerned.

You would think that trying to get a picture of my brothers would be a simple task but let me tell you it was not. There was only one that turned out really good because someone was goofing off in every other picture. It was really fun to sit and watch my brothers to be crazy as they were all together again. (This is not one of the good ones.)
Again another exapmle of the craziness. Before the airplane arrives I mentioned to my Dad that I would be dissapointed if Aaron did not wear a cowboy hat home. My Dad argued with me and said that he did not think that Aaron would have one. Well I was right. He stepped of the plane carrying a hat. Caleb quickly grabbed the hat and wore it the rest of the time we were at the airport. I think it is a good look for him.
My Mom and her two sisters Nancy and Loralie are so funny to watch. They have so much fun when the three of them are together and they loook so much alike. I am always sad that I don't have a sister because they have so much fun together, luckily for me I have a cool sister in law and I have faith that my other brothers will marry women just as cool so that I can have as much fun with them as my Mom has with her sisters.

2 comments:

Parley and Katie Call said...

I'm so happy for your family, that you all got to be together.

Big Mama said...

Awww.... I love seeing the pics of the whole fam together!! You guys all look so good!! I can't believe I missed you while you were in Oroville. I wanted to get up there to see ya'll... but it was too close to our move and I had so much to do! Hopefully next time! You look great Lanell!!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...