Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

Probably the best Father Day gift we could give my Dad was to have all of the kids home for a few days. We had a good time together even though it was crazy in our small house.
I just needed to take time and wish my dad a happy Fathers Day!! It was great to be home and be able to spend the day with him. Some of the best qualities my dad has is that he is hardworking, funny (sometimes), loves his family, and is always willing to help others (not necessarily w/out complaining but hey who does not complain once in a while). I always felt safe as a child because I knew my Dad would always protect me. I also knew that he loved me even though the word love is not really in his vocabulary. Happy Fathers Day!!!
This picture is our BBQ on Saturday. Daniel has been wanting to try to cook shiscobobs for a while and so we tried them out and they were amazing. They turned out great and we can't wait to try them again.

3 comments:

Parley and Katie Call said...

Love the family picture!

shauna said...

That is a cute family picture. Ben and I were just talking about how Aaron is home and Eddie is leaving next. When did Eddie become old enough for a mission?!?!?! Isn't it all just crazy the way time passes. I liked your outfit. That is a cute shirt.

Justin and LeAnne said...

You got some GREAT family pics!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...