Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

WOLF CREEK RESORT

It was my roomate Shaanta's Birthday last Friday so me, Shaanta, and Emily went to wolf creek resort and stayed at Shaanta's Moms condo. It was really nice and relaxing especially because Friday was the last day of school.
The scenery was really pretty and it was really nice weather. We played the WII, watched movies, ate out, and did a lot of reading. I love to read and it was so nice to have a lot of time to lounge around and read. You know wake up read then go to the hot tub, read some more and then workout, read some more and then cook dinner, read sme more and then go on a hike. I read one and a half books so as you can see I did a lot of reading. Shaanta hates to read so she always says, "Stop reading this isn't the library!"
Overall a great way to start my summer vacation. If you are wondering what I have done with my two days of freedom the answer is bike lots of miles, hike, take pictures, and take a nap everyday. I love taking naps. Is that bad? It is probably one of my favorite things about holidays is that I can take my afternoon nap. So far it has been a great summer vacation and after only two days I am reassured that deciding to be a teaher was a good decision.

1 comment:

Parley and Katie Call said...

Sounds like fun. Where is Wolf Creek? We just went to the cabin and I did a ton of reading too, so I understand! Hey, I'm finally reading Kite Runner and it is so dang sad (everyone warned me, but still) that I have to practically pray or read scriptures right after so that I don't get depressed. I keep reminding myself it's not a true story!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...