Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mikila Adventures


Last Friday night I conned Mikila into going shopping with me for a few things for the house. It turns out she is no champion shopper just a champion complainer. First we went to the quilted bear and when I told her the name of the store she informed me she was not going into a teddy bear store. For those of you that don't know it is a really cute home decor store, they did sell a few bears. The kicker at that store was when she took the taffy and ate it and said was that for free? Um, no that was for decoration. It was like shopping with a child. She also wanted me to wear a pink bow that goes on a childs head and I was a party pooper because I would not. After we had looked through the store and I was deciding what to purchase she reported that it was time to leave because she could not spend one more second in the store. Alright, we left and I made no purchases at the quilted bear but saw many things I liked.

We then continued on to two seperate Walmarts before the night ended. Don't worry anytime there was anything pink or with the word princess on it she informed me I needed it for my bedroom. Because my room is pink and I am a princess? I am not sure why. Apparently she used to do the same thing when she shopped with Angelee. It was pretty funny.

We shopped for about four hours and I think she complained for three of it. It was unfortunate that I drove becasause she was stuck with me the entire night. Mikila was most frustrated by me because I did not buy much that night. I had to feel things out and then I bought what I wanted on Saturday. All in all it was a funny night and it was fun to hang out with Mikila. Mikila probably has a different side to the stiry but she can start a blog if she would like that side to be heard:)

4 comments:

Kriss said...

I'm totally down with not being able to spend any time in the Quilted Bear, everything is so dang cutesy! It gives me a toothache!

earlh75 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Big Mama said...

Hahahaah.... thats so funny! It sounds like you guys had a blast! heheh... tell her I said hi. Miss you all!

Parley and Katie Call said...

Oh man. I wish I could have witnessed all of that, I would have stuffed more taffy in her mouth to keep her quiet! ;) j/k She is so funny. This whole story just takes me back to the Ricks College days! And I'm SURE she has another side to the story...

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...