Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I need a stats tutor

I have reached the point in the stats class that I cannot do the homework anymore. It is way over my head. The only thing I can do is put the info into the computer but I can't even analyze it once it comes out. There is only one month left and I have to pass this class. I am really worried. I have been working on my homework a ton this week and to no avail. What ever happened to those text books that have the answers explained in the back of the books, you know that walk you through step by step. I want one of those. I just need someone to walk me through step by step and explain to me what every single symbol means. Is that asking to much?

7 comments:

Than and Erica said...

Hey a guy in my ward is in your stats class. He is actually a doctorate student and his last name is Walker. The only reason I know that is because i visit teach his wife and she was saying he had to take this tough stats class on Monday nights. funny, huh?

Parley and Katie Call said...

I hope you can find someone to help...I can't imagine your anguish, I got frustrated just with pre-calculus.

Would it help if I sang one of your favorite math songs?

"I know my CAL-CU-LUS!..."

Hang in there!

Nancy Webb said...

I'm not qualified to be a stats tutor or I really would come to provo and help. The only stats I'm aware of are my weight, height and age none of which is very important to anyone but me.

Christina said...

OH my goodness . . . I feel your pain! Stats class was the worst class that I ever took. I was thrilled with the C- that I got. Not a great grade but at least I didn't have to retake the class. (I even had to get a tutor!) Good luck!!

Mikila said...

You should have asked me for help. My adding and subtracting skills are phenomenal. Good luck.

Sam and Amanda Brown said...

LaNell!!! Stop Stressing...it is only a stats class. I will tutor you, I am accepting all jobs as of December 12th so call me.hahaha

aunt virginia said...

Hope it is all behind you now, LaNell. Love you tons.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...