Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

VICTORY!!!


Lakeridge girls basketball won their first game of the season. I was really excited. The team we played was not very good but it is always good to get a win after you have been making them work so hard at practice for two and a half weeks. But this post is not about the win, it is about how nervous I was.

There are certain times when I get really nervous. For example the first time I gave a presentation in my English class in college. I was so nervous. As a result I was sweating bullets the entire time and I sweat right through my shirt. Yea that is disgusting, but more than it being disgusting it is also very embarrassing. Katie and I had many good laughs about that along with other times that I would sweat due to nervousness.

Yesterday was one of those days where I sweat a ton because I was so nervous. I don't know why I was so nervous. I wanted to win but it isn't like when you are a player and you can actually change the game. But the moral of the story is I was sweating machine and after the game I felt like I had played an entire game. I was sweaty and exhausted. Thank goodness it is Thanksgiving break I am going to try not to sweat so much in the next game.

2 comments:

Parley and Katie Call said...

Yay! That is great. (And next time just wear 3 shirts, that will solve all your problems.) j/k

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mikila said...

I think that you should marry the heir of a deoderant company, then you will be set for the rest of your life!!!! :)

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...